- Adjustable hardware.
- Handle finishes in Silver, White and Black.
- Can be integrated in all Alumicor curtain wall, storefront and fixed window systems
- Open-in (Hopper & Casement) and Open-out (Awning & Casement) vent options
- Polyamide thermal break permits two-color interior/exterior finishes
- U-factor of 2,10 W/m²•K in Dual Glazing and of 1,48 W/m²•K in Triple Glazing
- 2 3/4” (69.85mm) System Depth – Dual IGU
- 3 7/16″ (87.3mm) System Depth – Triple IGU
- Open-out Casement/Awning Vent have CAM handles.
- Open-out Casement/Awning Vents with optional Custodial Lock have Roto-operator/Multi-point locking hardware.
- Open-out Awning Vent with optional ADA Handle have Roto-operator/Multi-point locking hardware.
- Open-in Hopper/Casement Vent with optional Custodial Lock have a central seal and multi-point locking hardware.
- Factory-fabricated at Alumicor facilities
- 2-year std warranty (can be extended to 5-year)
Let fresh air into the building using natural ventilation with Alumicor’s new UniVent 1375AW Series . These operable vents are engineered to complement and seamlessly integrate within mid- to high-rise commercial buildings’ storefront, fixed windows and curtainwall systems
These AW rated vents have a frame depth of 2-3/4″ (70mm) for dual glazed and 3-1/2″ (89mm) for triple glazed IGU’s with mitered/sealed corners and crimped on an “L” shaped clip. Dimensions span up to 72 by 36 inches (1828.8mm x 914.4mm) for hoppers, and up to 36 by 62 (914.4mm x 1574.8mm) inches for casements.
UniVent 1375AW Series are tested to meet AW Performance Class, the most stringent performance and durability requirements of North American Fenestration Standard /Specification for windows, doors, and skylights (NAFS-17) plus the AAMA/WDMA/CSA 101/I.S.2/A440-19 Canadian supplement. This industry standard includes high-performance criteria for air, water and structural integrity, lifecycle testing to 4,000 operating cycles.
These aluminum-framed vents are thermally broken and insulated with polyamide strut, providing a U-factor of 2,10 W/m²•K with dual-glazed IGUs and 1,48 W/m²•K with triple-glazed, per NFRC 102-2020. A frame condensation resistance factor (CRFf) of 72 per AAMA 1503-09 and a Global Temperature Index of 67 per CSA A440.2/A440.3 also can be achieved in combination with triple-pane IGUs further contributing to high-performance, energy-efficient building envelopes.
Screens may be ordered and finished to match the vent frame. The aluminum framing is available in high-performance standard anodized or paint finishes. Specialty finishes, custom colors and dual finishes also may be specified.